Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: wmv video's on site

pyrate is offline Member

Default wmv video's on site

I would like to add a link that could clicked on and play a wmv video's to my site.

AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Scott's Avatar
    AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Scott is offline Administrator

Where are you trying to put those? If you want that on a product page you can either embed the HTML code in your description, or using Media Manager (if you're on a recent version) in the product description RAD editor to place that.

If you need that video somewhere else it might be a bit trickier.

pyrate is offline Member

FAQ topic page. I renamed it to Tech Library, i am running 8.0... The media manger does avi. and mpeg. will it do wmv too???
    Last edited by pyrate; 05-20-2010 at 08:21 AM.

AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Scott's Avatar
    AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Scott is offline Administrator

You can edit the RAD configfile.xlm file to add more file types for Media Manager, but it's really not necessary. Just embed the HTML you need right in the topic page. There are code samples for how to embed players all over the 'net.