Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Make a Link from Product Listing to product page V9

MSD is offline Member

Default Make a Link from Product Listing to product page V9

Hey Guys...

In V9

Trying to make a dynamic link from the Products Listing page either with an image or text that will take you to the product page. Maybe a button that says.. configure your product or a more details link.

Its probably pretty simple but I just am not sure how to set it up.

Thanks...

MSD
    Started V8 switched half way to V9 /// I need a V9 Forum

AspDotNetStorefrontML 9.0.1.3/9.0.1.3 AspDotNetStorefront ML 8.0.1.2/8.0.1.2

AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Scott's Avatar
    AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Scott is offline Administrator

I'm not real sure what you're after here. By 'product listing page' do you mean the entity pages (category, department, etc)? All of the XML packages we ship with the software link to the products within that entity by default...

If you've set up some custom product page, we'd need to know more about that to tell you how to add links to it. Is it the same product list every time, random, etc?

MSD is offline Member

Default dynamic link

Hey Scott .... entity.simpleproductlist.xml.config

I really am just trying to figure out how to add an image button (click here to customize) and make it dynamic so it will load on every product in V9. Once clicked you navigate to the product page. All the stock links pull preconfigured data.

Cheers,

MSD
    Started V8 switched half way to V9 /// I need a V9 Forum

AspDotNetStorefrontML 9.0.1.3/9.0.1.3 AspDotNetStorefront ML 8.0.1.2/8.0.1.2