Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Custom FEDEX

ZachJ85 is offline Senior Member

Default Custom FEDEX

Hey Everyone,

Where in checkoutshipping.aspx does the code run to calculate the actual shipping charge for RealTime Shipping using Fedex?

I see that String ShipMethods returns a full list that I'll need to parse through, but no loop that shows the code getting the charges.

My goal is to take the calculated rates that are recieved from Fedex and increase them by 80cents per pound in shipping weight.

Any hints or leads would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Zach

Version: AspDotNetStorefront ML 8.0.1.1/8.0.1.1
    Source: C#

AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Scott's Avatar
    AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Scott is offline Administrator

Checkoutshipping just calls methods in the source that make the RTShipping request and do the necessary work, that's not actually done in checkoutshipping. You'll probably want to look in ShoppingCart.GetRTShippingRates for that kind of a mod.