Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Add Mp3 files to my site and charge per download

cristoph716 is offline Junior Member

Default Add Mp3 files to my site and charge per download

I am running asp storefront version 9. I am creating a website that offers audio therapy to people. I want to make it so they have an option to preview a clip of the audio (maybe 30 secs). Then also have an option to pay for the audio file then download it from the site.

I am not sure of the best way to go about this. Right now I have each product set up as a generic product calling xml package .product.simpleproduct.xml.config.(I just set it up)

Is there a way to have the two options (preview or buy) for each product right on the product page?

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Scott's Avatar
    AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Scott is offline Administrator

For the preview, you would just need to embed the shorter audio clip in the description. You could do that with HTML or the Media Manager tool in the RAD editor used to create the description.

To actually sell it, just make the product a downloadable product.