Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Multiple Forms In v9 Template

jgeno is offline Member

Default Multiple Forms In v9 Template

How can I add multiple forms to the template? I need to add one for users to submit to our email newsletter. I also have several topics that need to have forms for contacting us and so on...

Thanks.

ssgumby is offline Senior Member

Dont think this can be done in master pages, you will have to create .NET controls to handle this functionality going forward.

jgeno is offline Member

I found one quick way around it by putting the <form runat="server"> only around the <asp:ContentPlaceHolder>. Then I can include the forms within the template master page outside of that. The primary issue is that you can not nest forms within each other. Seems to work fine...

ssgumby is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by jgeno View Post
    I found one quick way around it by putting the <form runat="server"> only around the <asp:ContentPlaceHolder>. Then I can include the forms within the template master page outside of that. The primary issue is that you can not nest forms within each other. Seems to work fine...
    Very cool, thanks for the tip jgeno!