Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Require Full Billing Address Match

Ben-LynxSI is offline Member

Question Require Full Billing Address Match

Hello,
    I'm using Moneris eSelect Canada gateway with ML v8. Is there anyway to require a full or very nearly full billing address match for credit cards? It currently succeeds as long as it gets any partial match (including ZIP only match).

I've searched all over my eSelect merchant portal and can't see any settings there, so I'm wondering if there is something on this side.
    - Ben
    Ben Swayne - C#/ASP.net/jQuery/Ajax/SEO
    Lynx System Integrators Ltd.
    Lynx Live Agent - real-time analytics, live chat and sales software for ASPDotNetStorefront
    My Personal Website

ASPAlfred is offline Senior Member

Ben, there's an appconfig: eSelectPlus.includeAVS which needs to be TRUE to forward AVS to eselect gateway, but I think you'll need to turn on the Address verification service (AVS) as well from their end to make it work. Contact them and ask more information about that service.

Ben-LynxSI is offline Member

Thanks Alfred,
    Both are already done.

However, there are numerous levels of matching for avs. It currently works, but will succeed with partial matches like the zip code only. (For example I could have the wrong address line, but correct city, state, zip and it will succeed - this is AVS result 'Z')

I'm wondering if we could require a higher degree of matching by requiring a specific AVS result code.
    - Ben
    Ben Swayne - C#/ASP.net/jQuery/Ajax/SEO
    Lynx System Integrators Ltd.
    Lynx Live Agent - real-time analytics, live chat and sales software for ASPDotNetStorefront
    My Personal Website