Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: XML Packages with Kit items in V9

tommytl is offline Member

Default XML Packages with Kit items in V9

I have a complete customized user experience for kit products. I just found out v9.0.1.2 does not support xml packages for the product? Is there ANY way around that? Why would the new version provide LESS flexibility in this regard? I know there are some new ajax upgrades to kit products but what if I don't care to use that layout?

AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Scott's Avatar
    AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Scott is offline Administrator

When we switched to using controls for the new kit functionality, we had to switch to using a .aspx page for kits rather than an XML package - you can't call controls from an XML package. You should still be able to do any customization you need to do for kits, it'll just be done through the kitproduct.aspx page instead of the XML package.

Richnyc30 is offline Senior Member

Default Need more kit layouts

ow would I have different layouts of different styles of kit products?