Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Variant Discounts

chrismartz is offline Senior Member

Default Variant Discounts

I am wondering what the process would be for me to add a drop down in the variants to be able to define a quantity discount table for variants?

We have a main product and then each variant is defined (e.g. colors/sizes w/ different prices). I have the code, but do not know where I should start first for adding options in the variants to assign a quantity discount table to the variant.
    Last edited by chrismartz; 04-29-2010 at 12:18 PM.

AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Scott's Avatar
    AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Scott is offline Administrator

Quantity discounts don't work at the variant level, those are at the product level. Adding the dropdown menu to the page would be pretty simple, but there isn't a field in the ProductVariant table to store that in, and even if you add that you'll have to make custom mods (code and stored procedure changes) to change that functionality.