Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: E-mail in "admin" section broken

Sharpleaf is offline Junior Member

Default E-mail in "admin" section broken

I'm trying to configure my e-mail settings so that customers receive a confirmation e-mail.
    When I am in the admin section and then hover over Configuration and click e-mail, I get the big red exclamation mark!
    The error in the log is as follows:

25 4/29/2010 10:04:44 AM GeneralException Error Exception of type 'System.Web.HttpUnhandledException' was thrown.
    Details
    Page URL:/admin/mailingtest.aspx
    Source:App_Web_xvr2qwci
    Message:Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    Stack Trace:
    at AspDotNetStorefrontAdmin.mailingTest.LoadContent() in d:\vol\TLF\Ecommerce\StoreFront_MidContinent\Web\A dmin\mailingtest.aspx.cs:line 66
    at AspDotNetStorefrontAdmin.mailingTest.Page_Load(Obj ect sender, EventArgs e) in d:\vol\TLF\Ecommerce\StoreFront_MidContinent\Web\A dmin\mailingtest.aspx.cs:line 52
    at System.Web.Util.CalliHelper.EventArgFunctionCaller (IntPtr fp, Object o, Object t, EventArgs e)
    at System.Web.Util.CalliEventHandlerDelegateProxy.Cal lback(Object sender, EventArgs e)
    at System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e)
    at AspDotNetStorefrontAdmin.AdminPageBase.OnLoad(Even tArgs e) in C:\Source Control\DP_Products\WebReleases\AspDotNetStorefron tML\Ashland\AspDotNetStorefrontAdmin\AdminPageBase .cs:line 76
    at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive()
    at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)

Any ideas?

ASPAlfred is offline Senior Member

Is this v9.0.1.2? I do not see that error here on my local copy. Just wondering if you have modifications made to the admin?

Sharpleaf is offline Junior Member

Yes, it is 9.0.1.2

I haven't made any changes to the admin section. I'm a little stumped...

ASPAlfred is offline Senior Member

I do not see and heard of this error locally, but will investigate. Please send this into support. thanks