Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Breadcrumb Question

netprocity is offline Member

Default Breadcrumb Question

Hello,

I want to create a page (category) breadcrumb. I see in the appconfigs there is a BreadcrumbSeparator, but I don't know how to put a breadcrumb on the template file in v9. I looked through the example skins that come with the v9 package but I don't see any breadcrumb installed.

Can you point me to some information on how I can insert a breadcrumb into our template file?

Thanks again for your help.
    James

AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Scott's Avatar
    AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Scott is offline Administrator

Check the bottom of this page.

netprocity is offline Member

Yes, that's great. That's what I want to insert into our template file. What is the code I need to do this and any appconfigs I need to configure?

Thanks
    James

AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Scott's Avatar
    AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Scott is offline Administrator

That's it. Put that div in your template and the skinning engine will replace it with the breadcrumb. Nothing to configure.