Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Multi Image Variant Size in v9

netprocity is offline Member

Default Multi Image Variant Size in v9

Hello,

In our previous version of ASPDNSF we were able to insert multi-images for any product. When the product page was displayed it would show small image icons of all variants.

I can't figure out how to replicate this in v9. I changed the following appconfig but with them changed it still is showing these variants in 150x150 size. Screenshot attached.

MultiImage.UseProductIconPics = true

MultiMakesMicros = true

MicroStyle = width and height: 40

From a logical standpoint that appconfigs above would say that when a multi-image is uploaded it will put a small icon into the /images/micro folder and utilize this when showing the product page. I can see that this folder does exist and is full of these small images as it is supposed to be. However, I just can't get them to show up on the product page.

Please tell me what steps I may have missed to use small (micro) images for the multi-image variants for a product.

Thanks
    James

Default screenshot

sorry.. here is the screenshot..
    Attached Images Attached Images  

AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Scott's Avatar
    AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Scott is offline Administrator

The MultiImage.UseProductIconPics AppConfig should be false (that tells the software to use icon images instead of micro images for the multi-image option) and then make sure UseImagesForMultiNav is set to true (that tells it to use the micro images instead of little numbers).

Thanks. That worked great!
    James