Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: What's the market like for developers/consultants?

ecommboy is offline Junior Member

Default What's the market like for developers/consultants?

Greetings all,

I'm curious to know what the market is like for providing consulting services for ASPDNSF?

Is there a backlog or steady stream of new merchants looking for a developer/consultant to provide customizations?

I am just wrapping up a project with ASPDNSF and was interested in pursuing my services further.

Thanks for the insight!

webopius is offline Senior Member

Hi

Speaking as a UK-based ASPDotNetStorefront developer, Webopius gets a steady stream of both new and enhancement work coming in. We do complement the ASPDNSF specific work with other more general project management and web development work (such as ASP.NET, Drupal CMS etc) though to provide broader revenue base.

I certainly wish you all the best with developing your services further. ASPDNSF is an ideal product for this type of work - it's a solid platform but also offers numerous ways to customize it to meet specific customer requirements.

Rob is offline Senior Member

Our DevNet partnersr do over 500 projects/year (not releasing the exact number)...so that might give you some idea as to the state of the asp.net e-commerce market. Things are very robust.
    AspDotNetStorefront
    Shopping Cart

shaser is offline Junior Member

We want to hire an in house developer experienced with the technologies associated with ASPDNSF. Any recommendations on how to locate these people?