Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Fix MSRP Issue

mimpoz is offline Member

Default Fix MSRP Issue

I trying to do a fix for the following issue:

When the list price for a product is lower than our price, it shows 'you saved' with a negative amount. I'd like the msrp to only display if the amount is greater that the price.

I tried to add an if statement in the Product Variant file's load function like this:

if (m_msrp < m_price)
    {
    m_msrp = 0.00M;
    }

but that hasn't done the job.

Can anyone help?
    Last edited by mimpoz; 04-27-2010 at 06:31 AM. Reason: add tags

AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Scott's Avatar
    AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Scott is offline Administrator

Changes like that would need to go in the XML package you're using to display the product. You can use an xsl:if or xsl:choose statement to decided which to display.

mimpoz is offline Member

Thanks a lot, Scott

I'm a bit confused, because I don't see any mention of the MSRP field in the sql on that page. Where would it be pulling that information to display it in the first place?

AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Scott's Avatar
    AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Scott is offline Administrator

MSRP isn't displayed by default. That's something you would have to add to the XML package. There's information on displaying extra info all over the place here in the forums, check out this page in particular.