Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Where in the code does notification.adminneworder.xml.config get called?

DENT is offline Member

Default Where in the code does notification.adminneworder.xml.config get called?

Where in the codebase does notification.adminneworder.xml.config get called? I can't seem to find it anywhere.

(Running version 8 w/o source)

I want to call:

C#/VB.NET Code:
    String OrderXml AppLogic.RunXmlPackage("DumpOrder"nullThisCustomerThisCustomer.SkinID,"" "OrderNumber=" OrderNumber.ToString(), falsetrue); 
    At the same time, and then email the OrderXml to the same address as the notifications email.

I really hope I can do this w/o the source.

AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Scott's Avatar
    AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Scott is offline Administrator

That's in ASPDNSFCore\Orders.cs (source code), in the AdminNotification method.

You could insert the code you need somewhere else though. Easiest would probably be on orderconfirmation.aspx(.cs) on the front-end, which'll only be hit when an order is completed.

DENT is offline Member

So I tried to call the DumpOrder package, and I am getting this error:

"Exception=Error in XmlPackage(.Load), Package=[DumpOrder], Msg=[The XmlPackage file could not be found. The search tree is: skins/skin_{activeskinid}/XmlPackages and then the /XmlPackages folders in your web site. Please make sure that you have FTP'd the file up to the server!]<br/>"

C#/VB.NET Code:
    String OrderXml AppLogic.RunXmlPackage("DumpOrder"nullThisCustomerThisCustomer.SkinID"""ordernumber=" OrderNumber.ToString(), falsetrue); 
    I am calling this in orderconfirmation.aspx.cs

DENT is offline Member

I moved the package from /admin/xmlpackages to /xmlpackages now I get:

C#/VB.NET Code:
    <Order OrderNumber=\"\" ShowCardNumber=\"\"><error>permission denied</error></Order>" 

ASPAlfred is offline Senior Member

If you're not a super user (IsAdmin=3), you'll get that.