Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Editing Paypal Address on Site

dplsr is offline Member

Default Editing Paypal Address on Site

I am in the process of testing Paypal Express. I purposly left the Phone number out of the paypal sandbox customer address. The ASPDNT asks for the phone number but there does not seem to be a way to edit the address without the customer setting up an account on our site.
    The terms on paypal require an Anonymous checkout no login. is there away around this without the customer having to go back to paypay?

AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Scott's Avatar
    AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Scott is offline Administrator

Customers would have to go back to their PayPal account and enter the phone number or whatever information was missing. You could edit the checkout pages to not remove the validation on fields you don't want to force them to enter, but phone number's generally a pretty basic one that you want to have just in case.

dplsr is offline Member

Thanks Scott! I have never really been happy with paypal express on my other sites. I may just go with rgular old paypal. Thanks again.