Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: move upsells up on product layout pages

moodswingsonthenet is offline Junior Member

Default move upsells up on product layout pages

Hi, I didn't write the code for our site (it will be obvious once I ask you my question) but am learning by doing. I thought I was doing ok but I can't figure out the dumbest thing...
    On our product pages, I want to move the upsells on the product page to eliminate the gap between the email button and the upsells (see screenshots). I thought that it would be controlled by product.SimpleProduct.xml.config? Can't seem to find where to change this... Thanks, help would be appreciated! Patty
    Attached Images Attached Images   

ASPAlfred is offline Senior Member

In the product XMLPackage you're using, which is located in {root}/XMLPackages directory. Open it and locate aspdnsf:ShowUpsellProducts(ProductID), move the whole element just below <xsl:value-of select="aspdnsf:EmailProductToFriend(ProductID, $CatID)" disable-output-escaping="yes"/>

moodswingsonthenet is offline Junior Member

Default Product Page

Thanks! This is just what I need! Patty