Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Category Visibility/Product Filtering

VBrown2010 is offline Junior Member

Default Category Visibility/Product Filtering

I have setup my store and am using the customer levels and extended pricing. So when an employee logs into my site, they see the 'retail' price and their 'employee' price below it in red. That works great. If I want products only to be seen by the employee customer levels, how do I setup a whole category that can be seen only by them and not the general public? It seems it would be easy to set a category up using the mapping function, too, but I can't figure it out...

Thank you

ASPAlfred is offline Senior Member

Yes, you can do that via Customer Level filtering thru mapping your categories to a certain customer level. Here's the details.