Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: shipping methods

husam is offline Junior Member

Default shipping methods

I Remove FedEx Ground by mistake from shipping method list

how I can add it again ?

AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Scott's Avatar
    AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Scott is offline Administrator

Are you using realtime rates, or fixed rates? If you're using realtime rates, the next time a customer makes a shipping request it'll be re-added. If fixed rates, just go to Shipping->Shipping Methods and re-add it, then go to Shipping -> Shipping Rates and enter the rate for it again.

thank you for reply
    I used real time rate , and i try more time to re-request and still not appear

the web site still in test mode

you can try it
    https://nyprinting.com/default.aspx

thank you

AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Scott's Avatar
    AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Scott is offline Administrator

How did you remove the shipping method?

from admin section

Configuration menu >> Shipping >> Shipping methods

then there is a delete button near each shipping method

ASPAlfred is offline Senior Member

I just deleted one of my Fedex shipping method, but it added back again when I did a sample purchase. Tried it several times and the RT shipping methods are always populated again, I'm using v9012. I believe, the same behavior applies to earlier versions.

Thanks for reply

You are right, I Tried to delete one of shipping method , and it added back again when i did a purchase .

But the FEDEXGROUND or "Ground Service" not added still now , and its desired from customer.

ASPAlfred is offline Senior Member

I know "Fedex Ground" option showed up previously before it was accidentally deleted, but just a suggestion. Can you contact Fedex or verify your account with them and check if your account is actually setup to allow ground shipments? I've read this in my "research" that you have to specifically get this added to your account.

Let us know. thanks

qinfu is offline Junior Member

You have selected an invalid state/province and country shipping address combination, or no shipping methods were found for your shipping address destination. Please contact us for assistance!

what does it happen on ship option page? It does not display shiping option, I filled out my real shipping and billing address, and I got the error above.

Thanks.