Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: V9.0.1.2 View Categories

ssgumby is offline Senior Member

Default V9.0.1.2 View Categories

In the admin if you are on Manage Categories and you select All you get no results. You get results if you select a letter that one of your categories start with.

I mentioned this in 9.0 initially but it still exists, will this make it into 9.0.1.3?

AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Scott's Avatar
    AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Scott is offline Administrator

I'm not able to reproduce this on any of our local test installs, nor have I run into it (or heard of it) from any of our customers' sites. Please contact support and we'll take a look at this for you.

ssgumby is offline Senior Member

Scott, I see what it is ... I guess it just doesnt work the way I thought it did.

If I click All I am on Page 1 of 384. In the grid it says 'No Records to Display'. If I click Page 2 I see 2 categories. Click Page 3 I get another single category up until Page 6 at which point I get No Records to Display again.

I was under the assumption that click All on the left would list all the top level categories.

AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Scott's Avatar
    AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Scott is offline Administrator

That's how it's supposed to work, yes. Click All just shows you all of the categories, starting on page one. Again, I haven't seen that fail anywhere, you may need to just contact support.