Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Unordered lists in category description

mbloescher is offline Junior Member

Default Unordered lists in category description

I'm trying to add an unordered list to my category description, but it doesn't seem to show up on the actual page. The preview looks good, but it loses the bullets and the indent when I view the actual category page for the store. I've hand coded it and used the RAD editor, but nothing seems to work. Any ideas?

AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Scott's Avatar
    AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Scott is offline Administrator

That's a problem with the new skin for the RAD editor that we have to use in the new version. Telerik's got some info about it in their forums, but basically - if you add a bulleted list to the content through Design view, then switch to HTML view and complete the rest of the list (copy the <li> </li> line and paste it as many times as you need) in HTML view, it'll work ok. The Design view won't show the bullets when you switch back to it, but they'll display on the front end.

Hopefully they'll get that updated in a future release and we can put it into the build.