Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: no tax on google checkout

HomeIndoor is offline Member

Question no tax on google checkout

Do not understand why our google checkout does not charge tax for NY orders. We have the same tax settings set up for the cart that we do for google check out.

Some help on this will be appreciated.

using version 7 of the cart.

uptime244 is offline Member

Did you set NY Tax in your Google account under settings>>tax setup tab ?
    --------------------------------
    MS9200
    AtterdagKids.com

HomeIndoor is offline Member

Exclamation no tax on google checkout

I have set all the settings. What makes this more strange is that the google receipt makes a mentioned of N Y tax, but keeps the total at zero.

All help will be appreciated in this matter.

bestmann is offline Junior Member

I had a google checkout account for over 1 year. I started using it about a month ago. Several transactions cleared with no problem in the $ 20-$30 range then I had a large order around $ 3,000. Google held payment until I sent several documents to them to verify my account which I did within 24 hours. I'm a registered business in the state of Florida.

After they got my documents I was suspended and no reason was given. Luckily they sent payment to my account. I've been a Paypal member since 1999 and several payments this size and no issues. Google Checkout service is terrible.