Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Removing the navigation on the product page

bpowers is offline Junior Member

Default Removing the navigation on the product page

Hello,

I have a client that wants me to remove the navigation on the product page because they are being referred form another site. I have found other documentation on how to remove the arrows, but now there is a previous and next link. Is there a way to remove that as well. I am using the latest version of the version of the store.

Thanks!!!!

AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Scott's Avatar
    AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Scott is offline Administrator

If you're wanting to remove the left, right, and up arrows, just remove references to ProductNavLinks from your XML package:

Code:
    <xsl:value-of select="aspdnsf:ProductNavLinks(ProductID, /root/Runtime/EntityID, /root/Runtime/EntityName, /root/EntityHelpers/*[name()=/root/Runtime/EntityName]/descendant::Entity[EntityID=/root/Runtime/EntityID]/SEName, 0, 1, 1)" disable-output-escaping="yes" />

bpowers is offline Junior Member

I have removed the arrows, but now the previous and next appear. How do I remove that?

Thanks!