Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: notification.adminneworder.xml.config Can I output the entire XML?

DENT is offline Member

Default notification.adminneworder.xml.config Can I output the entire XML?

Right now the system sends an email when a new order comes in (to the admin) using the XML package: notification.adminneworder.xml.config

Is it possible to dump the entire XML in the email?

Running version 8
    no-source-code

DENT is offline Member

So I figured out how to just output the raw XML for the adminneworder package, but for some reason the email is coming out all encoded.

I just need the raw XML in the email (funny required maybe, but a requirement it is!)

ASPAlfred is offline Senior Member

What did you do to output the raw xml for that certain package? You can try, open the notification.adminneworder.xml.config and set debug="true" instead of false. Make a purchase again and see if it's sending you the raw xml.

DENT is offline Member

ok that is what I need, but without the output on the top and bottom of the email.

(it is outputting the xml package content, and sql statement's on the bottom).

I wish I could see how the xml is generated and simply re-produce this.

ASPAlfred is offline Senior Member

You can simply just comment out those lines you don't need from AppLogic.cs -> RunXmlPackage method. You'll have to leave behind the codes that appends the "_store.runtime.xml" text area.

Should be under:
    Code:
    if (AppLogic.AppConfigBool("XmlPackage.DumpTransform") || p.IsDebug)
    {
    }