Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: (!ORDERTOTAL!) v8

Fean0r is offline Senior Member

Default (!ORDERTOTAL!) v8

I have installed a 3rd party pixel (Affiliate Window).

Can I confirm if (!ORDERTOTAL!) is in the carts defualt currency (GBP in my case) or the one the customer is currently using?

http://manual.aspdotnetstorefront.co...ng-pixels.aspx

Thanks
    Version: ML 8.0.1.2 and No Source Code.

AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Scott's Avatar
    AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Scott is offline Administrator

That's the order total as we sent it to the gateway - in the store's default currency

I've just come across a small issue but I'm not sure I can fix it.

I want to remov e the VAT (which is is the product price already) then I want to remove shipping.

Is this possible without the source?

AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Scott's Avatar
    AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Scott is offline Administrator

You could probably do that with a little work in the orderconfirmation.aspx.cs page, where we do that (!ORDERTOTAL!) replacement. It'll take some SQL queries most likely to pull the order details and take out the bits you don't want, but then you can replace the token with that value instead.

All I really need to do it replace it with the OrderSubtotal from the Orders DB.

I'm looking at this now, if anyone happens to know a simple route please let me know!

Thanks

webopius is offline Senior Member

Hi again,

If this is related to the Affiliate Window integration and you are generating the data that gets sent back to the affiliate window system during the order confirmation step, what we've done on other sites was to modify the page.orderconfirmation.xml.config template to generate the correct 'AWGroup' and 'AWindowImage' values based on the OrderSubtotal.

For example:

Code:
    <xsl:param name="AWGroup"><xsl:value-of select="concat('parts=default:',format-number(/root/Orders/Order/OrderSubtotal,'0.00'))"/></xsl:param>
    If you need one, we also developed a product feed for Affiliate Window, details here:

http://www.webopius.com/content/381/...filiate-window

Adam