Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Missing Products v8

Fean0r is offline Senior Member

Default Missing Products v8

I have 109 products not showing in the front end despite being in the database.

I have checked everything I can think of / find.

Does anyone have any suggestions / idea of what coiuld be going wrong?

Thanks
    Version: ML 8.0.1.2 and No Source Code.

ASPAlfred is offline Senior Member

Check if those products were Published (Published=1). One other consideration also is, if you were setting appconfig: HideProductsWithLessThanThisInventoryLevel to 1, for example. And, the inventory level (Inventory field in the productvariant) of those items are less to that value.

Thanks it was the product variants and all is working now!

Does ADNSF automatically take a product off after each sale? if yes can I disable that?

ASPAlfred is offline Senior Member

Yep. Every time a product has a sale, the inventory level will decrease according to the quantities purchased. There is no way to disable that out-of-the-box, but that shouldn't be a problem at all. If you're not maintaining inventory balances, you can always do a bulk inventory edit and initiate all inventory balances to say 100,000 or more, which makes it pretty easy for you to do maintenance.

e.g.
    Name:  inventory.JPG
Views: 19
Size:  15.0 KB

Thanks again Alfred