Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: GemBox version Error

mel5u is offline Junior Member

Default GemBox version Error

I'm receiving the following error while running the store with visual studio 2008:

Could not load file or assembly 'GemBox.Spreadsheet, Version=27.3.0.1000, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b1b72c69714d4847' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified

The GemBox.ExcelLite.dll I have has a version number of 25.3.0.1003. Do I need a newer version of this assembly, or is there something I need to change to use the version I have?

ASPAlfred is offline Senior Member

The GemBox.ExcelLite.dll version that the software was looking is 27.3.0.1000, this is what you'll need. Did you ever recompile the solution or something like that?

What version you on?

mel5u is offline Junior Member

Yes, I was trying to build the solution, and the only verion of the GemBox.ExcelLite.dll that we have is 25.3.0.1003.

It looks like the version of store front we have is Multi-Store version 9.0.0.1

CikaPero is offline Junior Member

Hi,

try to remove reference to GemBox.Spreadsheet, Version=27.3.0.1000 from your project and add reference to GemBox.ExcelLite, Version=25.3.0.1003.

Obviously you were using different versions while developing and while deploying.

Also, I recommend you upgrade to newer version because GemBox.ExcelLite is not longer supported, and in meantime many upgrades and bug fixes have been done.