Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Products don't show up in admin search when inventory level is 0

Blush.no is offline Junior Member

Default Products don't show up in admin search when inventory level is 0

Hello.

When a product has inventory level 0, the product doesn't show up in the admin search. Is it possible for me to change the search so the search will find all products independent of inventory level?

Regards,
    Anders Lund Fredriksen
    Blush.no

deanfp is offline Senior Member

George the Great is offline Senior Member

If that doesn't help you out, can you let us know which version of AspDotNetStorefront you are running?
    <a href="http://www.aspdotnetstorefront.com">Shopping Cart Software</a>

Blush.no is offline Junior Member

Hello.

That did not help. I'm using version 8.0.1.2. It's only a problem in admin, not in the public site.

ASPAlfred is offline Senior Member

Whether I enable "Hide products with less than this inventory level" or not, products that do not have inventory balance still appears when I searched them in the admin. Try this, open the search.aspx.cs add products.InventoryFilter = -1; below products.PublishedOnly = false, will see if that resolve it.