Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Gateway Processor not found paypalpro

cc9537 is offline Member

Default Gateway Processor not found paypalpro

I had ML 8.something running perfectly, I am not sure why I decided to upgrade to 9.0.1.2. I check to see that it was compatible with my host (re-invent.com - I would not recommend them to anyone), according to their documentation it is. But when I uploaded I figured out they did not have SP1 installed for ASP.NET 3.5.

Finally got that working but now I have a problem with checkout. I don't have a support contract so I am hoping someone can point me in the right direction.

Everything goes fine during the normal checkout up until the point where you click place order, I then get sent to the /invalidrequest.aspx page and in the system log I have 3 new messages.

Message 1: Gateway Processor not found paypalpro. It is an informational alert and that is all it says, no more details.

Message 2: gatewaytransaction.cs.1 PAYPALPRO | gatewaytransaction.cs.2 102805 | gatewaytransaction.cs.3 68423 | gatewaytransaction.cs.4 | .

details are: Page URL:/checkoutreview.aspx
    Source:AspDotNetStorefrontGateways
    Message:Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    Stack Trace:
    at AspDotNetStorefrontGateways.GatewayTransaction.Cal lGateway(String gateway)
    at AspDotNetStorefrontGateways.GatewayTransaction.Pro cess()

Message 3: Exception of type 'System.Web.HttpUnhandledException' was thrown.

Details are: Page URL:/checkoutreview.aspx
    Source:AspDotNetStorefrontGateways
    Message:Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    Stack Trace:
    at AspDotNetStorefrontGateways.Gateway.ProcessCard(Sh oppingCart cart, String GateWay, String TransactionMode, Int32 CustomerID, Int32 OrderNumber, Address UseBillingAddress, String CardExtraCode, Address UseShippingAddress, Decimal OrderTotal, Boolean useLiveTransactions, String CAVV, String ECI, String XID, String& AVSResult, String& AuthorizationResult, String& AuthorizationCode, String& AuthorizationTransID, String& TransactionCommand, String& TransactionResponse, String& GatewayUsed)
    at AspDotNetStorefrontGateways.Gateway.MakeOrder(Stri ng PaymentGatewayToUse, String TransactionMode, ShoppingCart cart, Int32 OrderNumber, String CAVV, String ECI, String XID, String RecurringSubscriptionID)
    at AspDotNetStorefront.checkoutreview.ProcessCheckout ()
    at AspDotNetStorefront.checkoutreview.ContinueCheckou t()
    at AspDotNetStorefront.checkoutreview.btnContinueChec kout1_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
    at System.EventHandler.Invoke(Object sender, EventArgs e)
    at System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
    at System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.RaisePostBackEven t(String eventArgument)
    at System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.System.Web.UI.IPo stBackEventHandler.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument)
    at System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEve ntHandler sourceControl, String eventArgument)
    at System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(NameValueCol lection postData)
    at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)

I double checked that all app configs listed in the manual for PayPal Website Payments Pro are correct. I run config and set it to manaul and then again and set it back to PayPal Website Payments Pro. Nothing works.

Anyone have any idea what these error messages could mean?

Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you.

Always here to help,

Clint.
    NationwideTool.com
    210 651 1551

AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Scott's Avatar
    AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Scott is offline Administrator

Hey Clint, sorry about the slow response, I just ran across this post.

That's a result of the conversion to our new gateway handling in 9.x, the PayPalPro gateway didn't carry over quite right. We've got a fix for that if you contact support, and it'll be included in the 9.0.1.3 release later this week.

rheidrick is offline Junior Member

Default Same problem with Moneris

I am having the same problem with Moneris and all settings have been verified as correct.

I have tried on several different server configurations (2000, 2003, 2008, XP, Vista) and all are having the same error.

Please help.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Source Error:

Line 481: OrderNumber = AppLogic.GetNextOrderNumber();
    Line 482: }
    Line 483: String status = Gateway.MakeOrder(String.Empty, AppLogic.TransactionMode(), cart, OrderNumber, String.Empty, String.Empty, String.Empty, String.Empty);
    Line 484: if (status == AppLogic.ro_3DSecure)
    Line 485: { // If credit card is enrolled in a 3D Secure service (Verified by Visa, etc.)

Source File: XXXXXXXX\Web\checkoutreview.aspx.cs Line: 483

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

ASPAlfred is offline Senior Member

Not sure if you are still having this problem, but just in case, you need to make sure that your PaymentGateway AppConfig is set to 'ESELECTPLUS'.

dmose is offline Junior Member

Default same issue

I'm seeing this issue with a V8 upgrade to V9 SP1 latest with our gateway as PAYPALPRO

AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Erik is offline Senior Member

Default PayPal Pro gateway

In v9 your payment gateway for PayPal Pro should just be PayPal

http://manual.aspdotnetstorefront.co...t-gateway.aspx
    Erik Sutton
    AspDotNetStorefront Technical Support

locklind is offline Junior Member

Quote Originally Posted by AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Alfred View Post
    Not sure if you are still having this problem, but just in case, you need to make sure that your PaymentGateway AppConfig is set to 'ESELECTPLUS'.
    'ESELECTPLUS' is not an option in 9.1.0.1/9.1.0.0 MultiStore, so should I manual change this in the DB? My option is 'MONERIS'

locklind is offline Junior Member

Quote Originally Posted by locklind View Post
    'ESELECTPLUS' is not an option in 9.1.0.1/9.1.0.0 MultiStore, so should I manual change this in the DB? My option is 'MONERIS'
    For MS 9.1.0.1 - the correct PaymentGateway is 'MONERIS' and not 'ESELECTPLUS' for US Moneris merchant accounts.

We were having problems with orders being denied for bad credit cards. Version MS 9.1.0.1 forces through a 'Verified By Visa' as true and there isn't a place to set this option as false. We had to have Moneris turn this option on for our merchant account then the orders processed correctly.

AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Erik is offline Senior Member

Default Moneris or eSelectPlus?

Correct. This was modified in 9101 to MONERIS.

We have entered the bug for the 'Verified by Visa' into dev for development. There is no known timeline at this time for a fix.
    Erik Sutton
    AspDotNetStorefront Technical Support