Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Shipping estimator on shoppingcart.aspx doesn't refresh page when I change countries

DENT is offline Member

Default Shipping estimator on shoppingcart.aspx doesn't refresh page when I change countries

When I change the country dropdown from US to Canada, the page doesn't refresh and as a result the state's dropdown doesn't reflect the country chosen (Canada).

I don't have the source code, is this a control I have access to modify/fix?

DENT is offline Member

I do get this javascript error:

submitenabled is not defined
    submitenabled(theForm);

ASPAlfred is offline Senior Member

What version of the site is this? Was it upgraded to latest build? The "submitenabled(theform)" is function from {root}\jscripts\formValidate.js, if you're getting the error "undefined", please ensure that it's existing there.