Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Product Popup Bug

keithp34 is offline Junior Member

Cool Product Popup Bug

I think this is a bug, unless I am missing something ...

IT appears that the window size of every image I view has the width and height swapped when compared to the actual image dimensions.

When I view the source of the page, an image that has dimensions 600 width x 500 height will have the properties in the "popupimg" java script as "width = 500;height = 600"

I am testing a migration to v9.0.1.2 - I do not see this for any other version.

Has anyone else experienced this?

jerm324 is offline Senior Member

Was about to post this as well, I have the same problem in ML 9 MS Beta 1. All of my product images are from the image file name override.

John Reasons is offline Senior Member

This has been replicated and marked for correction. We will get it fixed in an upcoming build.