Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Email the receipt notification to more than 1

venkata is offline Junior Member

Default Email the receipt notification to more than 1

Regarding the receipt to be sent out to customers.

I want to send the receipt to customer as well as the warehouse where the customer is going to pickup the goods.

I have made the necessary changes so that the pickup - warehouse address/email is displayed in the receipt.

The receipt is currently going to the customer email alone.
    I want the receipt to be sent to the selected warehouse by the customer.

Where I have to do the changes to add a cc or bcc when a receipt email is send to customer.

Thanks

ASPAlfred is offline Senior Member

It seems like this is the same with the software's built-in drop shipping feature. Please take a look at that KB and see if that works for you.

venkata is offline Junior Member

Default Email receipt to store

Alfred,

I cannot use the distributor option.
    All goods can be distributed by all store. So I cannot use this option.

The customer should pick up the goods from the nearest store.
    The receipt notification displays the nearest store for the customer to pickup the goods.
    I have made the necessary customization to achive this.

Now I want to send email receipt copy to the nearest store apart from the customer. Can you please let me know the .aspx pages/xml which has to be modified to achive this.

Thanks

ASPAlfred is offline Senior Member

You can add a logic into OrderManagement_SendReceipt() method in Gateway.cs class. You can see the AppLogic.SendMail() at the bottom, which does the sending of receipts to customers.