Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: admin section: "Error loading RadChart image"

DENT is offline Member

Default admin section: "Error loading RadChart image"

For some reason when I log into the admin section I get the following error:

"Error loading RadChart image. You may also wish to check the ASP.NET Trace for further details. Display stack trace?"

Also, when I try and go to 'add product', the page doesn't render correctly, it just shows the 'category product view' label, and status 'adding product', and then below that is the 'add new' button. I am assumming the Rad control is used on this page and that is the reason for this?

The strange this is, this was working just fine locally and on our dev servers.

What could have caused this issue?

DENT is offline Member

Ok I think I know the reason, I am restricting certain urls in aspdnsf so I am probably not allowing the handler to fire.

What is the URL for the handler?

ASPAlfred is offline Senior Member

Which version of AspDotNetStorefront are you running? Have you already installed the license key and correctly removed the Unlicensed message from the site?

cen is offline Junior Member

Default Same problem.

We have same problem. our version is 8.0.1.2. We couldn't access any menu after click either ok or cancel on the error message. Can somebody help with this?

sbeheshti is offline Junior Member

Default I just got the same problem

It was working fine, however recently we are getting this error in admin
    Please help

ASPAlfred is offline Senior Member

Have you Guys already installed the license key and correctly removed the 'Unlicensed' message on the site? That's the only reason I know that causes the error to be thrown. Also, you could try clearing out your C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\[version]\Temporary ASP.NET Files to reload the assemblies.