Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Shipping By Weight

jgeno is offline Member

Default Shipping By Weight

I'm trying to use Calculate Shipping By Weight, but the system does not return any options. It just says "Please select the desired shipping method below" without any items listed. Any idea why? I have four methods with the related states/countries set: US Ground, Hawaii & Alaska, Canada, International.

I also always get "You have selected an invalid state/province and country shipping address combination, or no shipping methods were found for your shipping address destination. Please contact us for assistance!" when I set the shipping method to Calculate Shipping By Total, Fixed Prices, etc.

Any suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks.

AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Scott's Avatar
    AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Scott is offline Administrator

That could be a couple of things. Make sure you've actually got weights set for all of your products, and that your state/country mappings are all 'logical' (ie you don't have Canadian states allowed with US for the country).

That could also be a known issue depending on your version and a couple of settings. If everything looks ok, contact support and we'll take a look.