Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: ActiveQuantityDiscountTable

Univest is offline Member

Default ActiveQuantityDiscountTable

Im adding the name of the discount table in the appconfig but it doesnt show on all products. any help would be appriciated. running v7.1
    thx

John Reasons is offline Senior Member

From what I can tell by looking at the project for that version is that appconfig is not used in the 7.1 build or higher. It looks like it was removed. So setting that to something will not work. You could get some customization done to make that appconfig useful again. Though I would point out that version 7.1 is a couple years old and if your going to modify it, you might want to consider upgrading.

Mike The Last Boyscout is offline User

Also, you may want to ensure that any of the XML packages you're using for the products contains the line responsible for displaying the quantity discount table (as by default some of the XML packages do not contain this):

C#/VB.NET Code:
    <xsl:value-of select="aspdnsf: ShowQuantityDiscountTable(ProductID)" disable-output-escaping="yes"/><br/> 
    Otherwise, even after customization to use that AppConfig it may not display on each product page.

Univest is offline Member

thx guys for the reply

it a shame it doesnt work. but are you able to show
    a example how to test if the discount table is active otherwise set it to number 1 or other?cause i cant figure out the how to call the fuction.once again thx

<xsl:if test="showQuantityDiscountTable=0">

<xsl:value-of select="showQuantityDiscountTable = 1" >

</xsl:if>