Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: altering checkout popup styles?

ohmydude_ML is offline Member

Default altering checkout popup styles?

hi,
    i'm trying to figure out how to control the popup stylings listed on the shopping cart page in the top left corner. they are usually listed as:

Shipping Information
    Our Return Policy
    Your Privacy and Security

to be clear, i want to control the popup window styling that occurs when i click on one of those links.

i can tell that the content of these is generated from a topic page. each individual non-popup version of the topic page is displaying as i wish, but when the topic is viewed from the popup the styling is all screwed up and the fonts are too big, etc.

does anyone know where to go to style these popup window contents?

thanks!

ASPAlfred is offline Senior Member

Try adding a CssClass="YourCssClassName" property inside the 'Our Return Policy' link or whatever, and define/add a CssClass in style.css file located inside your {root}/skins/skin_# folder.

ohmydude_ML is offline Member

Cool

thanks. i was assuming there was a class in there already as the text was GIANT, and i couldn't find it (was thinking it was defined in an xml package somewhere. this is doable. thanks so much!