Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Missing coupon before placing order

Kally is offline Junior Member

Default Missing coupon before placing order

We are having a problem with customers not seeing the special code/coupon box which is BELOW the update cart option. The customers are later asking to be refunded the coupon. Is there a way to move the update cart option below the enter coupon box?

Another question: I have checked the "Requires Text Field" on one of my products, but the option is not showing up. Do you know what might be preventing it from showing up?

webopius is offline Senior Member

Hi Kally

If you look at the code in the 'shoppingcart.aspx' file, you should see a block marked '<asp:Panel ID="pnlCoupon" ...>'.

You should be able to move this complete section (from the opening <asp:Panel to the closing </asp:Panel>) to another location on the page to suit your requirements.

Goes without saying to keep a backup of the file before making changes like this though!

Adam

Kally is offline Junior Member

Thanks Adam! I'll try it.