Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Files

jamotion is offline Senior Member

Default Files

Which folders will be created in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\AspDotNetStorefront if you DO NOT have the C# source code purchased?

ASPAlfred is offline Senior Member

Can you elaborate it a bit, not sure I understand. Thanks

George the Great is offline Senior Member

There should be a db and a Web directory without the source code. In the db directory you'll find a number of scripts for creating/updating/maintaining the database, and in the Web directory you'll find a number of sub-directories (including Admin, bin, Images, StringResources, etc...) as well as a number of web pages (.aspx) with their code-behinds (.aspx.cs(.vb)) and a web.config file.
    <a href="http://www.aspdotnetstorefront.com">Shopping Cart Software</a>

jamotion is offline Senior Member

1) I wanted to give a copy of my db and files to run ASPDNSF, but dont want to give the source code to the developer.

2) Where can I find the checkout logic, not the aspx file, but the logic. The processing of transferring data to the cart

3) Also, Im looking to outsource a project on create a quote engine that calculate the total based on the parameters that my client give me. Are there any project for ASPDNSF that will do this in the near future or now? Dont want to recreate the wheel.
    Last edited by jamotion; 03-25-2010 at 07:34 PM.

Nagesh_Vitta is offline Member

Default Files

Hi,

Please let me know.

Regards
    Nagesh
    Last edited by Nagesh_Vitta; 03-27-2010 at 10:53 AM.