Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Modify printed order

Richnyc30 is offline Senior Member

Default Modify printed order

Can anyone tell me the files involved in modifying the printed order/invoice? Basically I want to be able to modify the middle section between the header and footer. Headers and footers can be reached from the Topics and Strings.
    I need to modify the look of the center area of the order/invoice. I see files with names of Orders, nofication, etc. Which files need modifications?

John Reasons is offline Senior Member

To edit that page you would need to edit the xmlpackage being used to generate the receipt. That would be either:

notification.receipt.xml.config
    notification.receiptv1.xml.config

You would also need to look at the string resources that are being referenced in those xmlpackages if you want to make a string change.

chrismartz is offline Senior Member

What uses notification.receiptv1.xml.config?

parrothead is offline Member

I'm a few versions behind you, but you could search for "XMLPackage.OrderReceipt" if you have source code you'll find where it is referenced. I know it's called from the Order module. XMLPackage.OrderReceipt is the AppConfig Name and the config value is notification.receipt.xml.config - the config value is the first parameter in the function call AppLogic.RunXmlPackage()

You have to understand the XSLT and java to make modifications to the file.

Hope this helps.
    Parrothead
    "I'd rather die while I'm livin' than live while I'm dead."