Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: How to implement multiple payment gateways?

Pushpendra is offline Junior Member

Default How to implement multiple payment gateways?

Hi,

I am using first time AspDotNetStoreFornt, in the current application the payment gateway implemented is: Authorize.net (This is the payment gateway selected in the admin section).

My requirement is: Based on the language selected by user I have to change the payment gateway. For Example if user selects German language in the site I have to implement "Ogone" payment gateway, if user selects English language then I have to implement "Authorize.net" payment gateway.

Please suggest how to implement this in the application.

Thanks,
    Pushpendra

DanV is offline Ursus arctos horribilis

Is there any particular reason you need to do it that way? Generally the payment gateway is based on the seller's business location, not the location of the buyer. For example, we use Auth.NET here, but have sold to over 100 countries.

Pushpendra is offline Junior Member

Hi Dan,

Thanks for the reply.

Yes, because seller wants to expand the business in various countries and based on the countries and languages he wants to implement different payment gateways. So for the German merchant account seller wants to implement Ogone payment gateway and for the US countries Auth.NET is already implemented.

Pushpendra
    Last edited by Pushpendra; 03-18-2010 at 10:12 PM.

davlun is offline Member

Default Every firgure this out

I have a client that wants to have a single site that would transact orders for many small businesses, but the individual business all have their own merchant accounts. The goal would be to transact sales on each businesses respective merchant account to avoid the logistics issues of disbursing funds to each business whenever orders are completed.

Any thoughts?

AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Scott's Avatar
    AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Scott is offline Administrator

If you have the source code that shouldn't be too difficult. If you're not already on version 9 I would upgrade to that, and then take a look at how we implemented the backup payment gateways. The code you would want to add would be pretty similar.