Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Newsletter

Fean0r is offline Senior Member

Default Newsletter

I have a newsletter feild on our website where a user can added their email address, is there a way to simple as this to the database ?
    Version: ML 8.0.1.2 and No Source Code.

LisaVK is offline Junior Member

Hi there!

What version and platform are you currently using? I wanted to hop in to your post to see if we could provide you a bit of direction.

In addition I did want to let you know that we have some new/advanced features within newsletter functionality in our new version 9.0 release. Will you be upgrading to the new version?

Thanks!

Fean0r is offline Senior Member

Version: 8.0.1.2

We are just about finished our dev of the current version and hope to go live in the next 1/2 weeks, so thats a no for now but we would consider an upgrade in 2/3 months.
    Version: ML 8.0.1.2 and No Source Code.

mgibbs is offline Senior Member

Might I humbly suggest you try the Enhanced Mail Manager as a quick no code solution?
    With this you can add these users to either the store database or a separate table to more easily segment your audiences. link should be below.
    If not, let me know and I'll shoot you some quick code to do it (assuming you aren't using express version. Since express is precompiled (no code-behind pages) you are a bit more limited.
    EMM for AspDotNetStorefront - Communicate effectively with your customers