Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Upgrade from ml/dnn 7.2.0 to ml 8.0.1.2

MarkBas is offline Junior Member

Default Upgrade from ml/dnn 7.2.0 to ml 8.0.1.2

Will running the database 'Update7.x to Latest.sql' convert the database over from the DNN version to the ml version and allow me to use the 7000 plus parts and catagories I have in the database now. I also have 300 or so registor uses in the shopping cart. I am trying to upgrade and not use the DNN software to run the cart anymore.

ASPAlfred is offline Senior Member

Unfortunately, it is not as simple as that. You'd really need to actually migrate your data from ML/DNN to ML via our built-in web service interface (WSI).

MarkBas is offline Junior Member

Default same tool for both versions

Ok I am going to read the manual for the WSI tool and see if I can do this. So I need to pull the info from my DNN/ML database and insert it into the ml database. What tables will I need to transfer?