Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: No States during createaccount.aspx

SMedia is offline Junior Member

Default No States during createaccount.aspx

Hi,

1) I'm having a problem with addresses (billing and shipping). It defaults to Country: United States, but customers can only select "Other (Non U.S.)".

We didn't have this issue before. This only happened recently.

Currently this happens in createaccount.aspx?checkout=false .
    I think it might be happening else where in the system too.

2) Also for other countries (other than USA and Canada), shouldn't there be an extra field to enter the state of that country?

Why is this happening and how do I fix it?

Thanks.

ASPAlfred is offline Senior Member

You can do that via Edit States/Provinces page. For details, see this manual.

SMedia is offline Junior Member

Default No States during createaccount.aspx

Originally, all the states used to show up during createaccount.aspx. I hadn't changed anything, and a few days ago, all the states disappeared.

I looked at your instructions to goto the edit state/province page, all of them have the "Display" field set to 1.

How do I force all the states to show?

Has anyone else experienced this?

P.S. The interesting thing is, when I'm in admin, I can edit customer's addresses to add the state (all the states showup in admin).

Thanks.