Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Can I Update Inventory Quantity in Bulk?

jacknchan is offline Junior Member

Default Can I Update Inventory Quantity in Bulk?

I want to go through like 100 products and update the inventory counts. Instead of clicking into each product and update the count, is there any way I can just generate a list of products and on the same page enter each one's inventory and then at the bottom just click on Update for all? I know you can do this for price changes....
    Jack

ssgumby is offline Senior Member

I dont know what version you are on but in 8.0.1.2 I do the following.

Under the Product Menu I select Manage Manufacturers

I then click the manufacturer im working with, then click the Product tab on that manufacturer. Then click the Inventory link.

Mike The Last Boyscout is offline User

The bulk price upload feature also includes inventory levels. You can export that list, update inventory and re-upload it to make the changes reflect in the system!

jacknchan is offline Junior Member

Great actually I use version 7.1 but I found it. I click on Manufacturers,and then click the Products Tab, then Inventory... Thanks so much!
    Jack