Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Unable to login when entering product

ahaid is offline Junior Member

Default Unable to login when entering product

Hello,

My store is setup to force customers to login before viewing a product. When they first visit the site and attempt to view a product, they are required to login, then they are supposed to be re-directed to the product they want to view. However, they are being kicked back out to the page that says "You must be a registered user to view this product!" I've tested this and can verify that even with correct credentials, they are getting kicked out.

The strange thing is if they click the "Login" link at the top of the page, then after successful authentication, they choose to view a product, they are let right in.

Is there something wrong with the redirect after logging in page?

Thanks,
    Adam

John Reasons is offline Senior Member

Which version of the storefront are you using?

ahaid is offline Junior Member

AspDotNetStorefront ML 8.0.0.0/8.0.0.0

ASPAlfred is offline Senior Member

I saw in support that you have ticket open for this one, can you tell us THERE what particular XMLPackage you are using? I can't seem to replicate this using the same version you're on. Did you ever modify your showproduct.aspx.cs file? Go ahead and reply to your ticket with these questions.