Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Endless HTTPS loop in Phone Order

jeff_1868 is offline Junior Member

Default Endless HTTPS loop in Phone Order

Running AspDotNetStorefront ML 8.0.1.2/8.0.1.2 and trying to go through a Phone Order in the Admin section. When I click on the SiteMap1 button and choose a product, getting the following message:

"Do you want to view only the webpage content that was delivered securely?"

If I click "Yes" then none of the images or functionality of the site is available in the right-hand frame. If I click "No", then I am able to enter a quantity and continue to checkout, but the admin phone order functionality goes away and I'm forced to sign back in clearing everything.

I have SSL enabled for the site and HTTPS is enabled when browsing as a user. The minute I try to do a phone order for a customer, it removes the HTTPS. What am I doing wrong?

John Reasons is offline Senior Member

I can't find anything about this being a knowing bug, I will look into this further.