Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: 2 kit products on one product page

btappan is offline Senior Member

Default 2 kit products on one product page

I sell new and used products on my site. I currently have it setup using the "variants in grid" format showing the new product and price vs. the used product and price. I am wanting to add additional options to these products but still keep it all on the same singe product page. I'd like to have a list of options under each product with a radio button selection. Can this be done with the kit product type all on one page? I know the xml package will need modded for display purposes, just seeing if this is even possible. see pic:

here is pic
    Attached Images Attached Images  

also, can the options be a fixed total price instead of an adder? it'd be easier for price updates to raise them all by a percent.

AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Scott's Avatar
    AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Scott is offline Administrator

There would be more modification required than just the XML package, you'd need some source code mods to be able to do that. You'll still have to have the products set up separately (as kit products cannot have multiple variants) so your XML package will need to be able to pull from multiple products.