Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: product mapping

pyrate is offline Member

Default product mapping

I have approx 2000 items that i need to map dealer level pricing too. I do not see anything on my EXCEL Spread sheet to map prices. Is there another way of handling this rather than item by item update. That would take years.....

AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Scott's Avatar
    AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Scott is offline Administrator

I'm not sure what you're after with 'map prices'. The Excel sheet does have a price field in the variant section (column AS), what are you looking to do if not that?

pyrate is offline Member

i have Mapped 3 differnt price levels offering discount levels. Each product that is set up has to be mapped. On the product set up the 7th tab is for product Mapping, is there a way to do this via excel or what do you suggest. this could take me a long time to go thru each item....

AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Scott's Avatar
    AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Scott is offline Administrator

Ok, if you're talking about customer levels then no, you can't do that through the Excel import. You would want to use the WSI import tool for updates like that. The Excel import is meant to be just for some of the more basic features.