Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: THUB Sync

BrandedExclusive is offline Junior Member

Red face THUB Sync

I have run into a problem with my thub sync. The problem is that when I sync from thub to aspdnsf it doesnt upload all of the products. I cant for the life of me figure it out. I though at first it might be the sku from quickbooks but that wasnt it. Can anyone shed some light?

Thanks in advance

Mike The Last Boyscout is offline User

You may want to contact Atandra directly if you haven't done so already. They may be best to troubleshoot the issues with the T-Hub.

osdude is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by BrandedExclusive View Post
    I have run into a problem with my thub sync. The problem is that when I sync from thub to aspdnsf it doesnt upload all of the products. I cant for the life of me figure it out. I though at first it might be the sku from quickbooks but that wasnt it. Can anyone shed some light?

Thanks in advance
    I've run into this a few times. Depending on which THub you're using, you'll have different situations.

One that comes to mind is a negative stock (-1) that can really throw a wrench into the gears.

Sounds dumb, but make sure you change your THub site password when you change your store's password.

If you edited an item name in QB that was already published to the site, this can cause issues. If you added a size or color option to an already published item, Like added size XXXL, this WILL cause sync to fail.

Be sure and check the log files and if all else fails, get in touch with Atandra. They know their product well.

BrandedExclusive is offline Junior Member

Osdude,

Thanks so much! I am using THUB Advanced and yes I have run in the password thing . I will definetly check on the negative inventory counts because the is probably the problem. Thanks again!

Trina