Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Order notes in Checkout page

witchikikoy is offline Junior Member

Default Order notes in Checkout page

Hello everyone,

I had a problem in putting an Order Note panel in the Checkout Page. I am using 1 page checkout and we wanted the Order Note panel to be visible in the checkout1.aspx page. I've already made it visible in the page but the "Update Cart" button is not functioning. We want our checkout page Order Note panel to function the same as the the one in the shopping cart page. Please help me on this.

Thanks in advance for the help..

MSD is offline Member

Default Did you get this

Hey witchikikoy,

Like you I find the notes on the cart page counter-intuitive. Did you ever get it working properly on checkout1.aspx . Are you trying to get this in V9 or V8.

Thanks,

MSD
    Started V8 switched half way to V9 /// I need a V9 Forum

AspDotNetStorefrontML 9.0.1.3/9.0.1.3 AspDotNetStorefront ML 8.0.1.2/8.0.1.2