Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: How can I add new custom realtime shipping

bobflanagan is offline Junior Member

Default How can I add new custom realtime shipping

I would like to add a new custom shipper that the rtshiprequest will pull it's rates from. This would be our own internal rate server and have the cart look to us for rates rather than ups or fedx.

AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Scott's Avatar
    AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Scott is offline Administrator

Your best bet is just going to be to look at the existing integrations' code in the source and model your integration off of those. We're not going to be able to give a whole lot more detail than that since you're integrating with your own internal service. Just add the calls to your service in the RTShipping.cs class the way we handle the others and you should be able to get there easily enough.